On Saturday we had a lovely party for Master almost 7 (he will actually turn 7 on Friday). The weather has been terrible in Melbourne over the last few weeks and I was very nervous about having his party outside. The Friday was beautiful - sunny, warm and perfect. When we woke up Saturday it was cold, cloudy and windy. Oh dear! (and then by the afternoon it was sunny again - typical Melbourne!).
The table isn't quite as decorated to my usual standards - everything kept blowing away.
You can see my inspiration blog post from last week here.
Some of the details below:
- mini soccer goal from eBay
- balloons from a local party shop in Melbourne
- Paper Eskimo black and white striped baking cups from The Party Parlour
- Green and white striped and spotted candles from Invite Me (purchased on the way to the party and too windy to use!)
- Washi Tape flags made by me with tape from eBay
- Paper party bags from The Party Parlour
- Party bag tags made by me with the Washi Tape and tags from Paper Cotton Love on Craftumi
- Green tablecloth from The Party Parlour - I use these after the party on the table for art time with the kids. Saves the messes!
- Black and white striped tablerunner from The Party Parlour - yes I love this place!
- Oh and cupcakes are baked by me too - I should share my recipe with you. It is a winner.
We hired Shede from Kickstart Soccer and Fitness - a previous Kenyan International Football player and now coach and personal trainer in Melbourne. Best money spent to keep 12 energetic 6 and 7 year olds entertained for nearly an hour!
|(Sorry low res picture but trying to not show faces of all the children!)|
Here is my little bend it like Beckham - he had so much fun!