Previously, I have written some tips and tricks for markets that were really popular.
- Five tips for applying fora craft show or market
- How to prepare for a market
- Ten things to include in your craft show or market survival kit
- Tips for presenting your products
- How to engage with your customers
You could also take a look at the stack of ideas for Craft Show or Market designs on my Pinterest board.
I've also written a few posts for handmade businesses.
- How to price your handmade products
- Follow your passion and find your niche
- What are your benefits ... not your features?
- What is your unique selling proposition (USP)?
I do forget to write about these things since it is my 'day' job (you know I work in marketing and communications right?!?) but they are really popular on my blog. Of course I can put a handmade spin on everything that I do at work to make it more relevant to you. I was thinking of getting a few guest bloggers in too.
So what else would you like to know about that I could write? Few ideas I had:
- social media (huge topic!)
- advertising or sponsorship
- how to write a media release and send to newspapers or online
- how to write a small business plan (should do my own first!)
- building your small business brand
What else would you like to know?
I'm not saying I know everything, I'm just sharing what I do know, learning more about what I don't or perhaps bringing in the experts!