Lil Pip has joined with Ana, ma Petit Tresor, Kolo Ko, Letter It (Name Decorative Art) and love b to create a blue and pink Tilda collection is size 3 to raise money for Heartfelt.
|Note our little model is just 3 (turned 3 two days after |
this photoshoot) so the clothes are generous on her.
- From Ana, ma Petit Tresor - Bay Dress with ruffled cap sleeves, scoop back and matching buttons in size 3
- From Letter It (Name Decorative Art) - 20 x 20cm wall art piece featuring lace, doily, flower, feather, strings of pearl and ribbon
- From Kolo Ko - Peplum top with zipper back in size 3
- From love b - lounge pants with bow sash in size 3
- From Lil Pip - A pretty dolly named Emiliana. She features a hand painted face, 100% wool hair and shoes, and cotton skin and clothing. Emiliana's skirt is removable. She contains small parts and is not suitable for children under the age of 3. Made using a pattern from A Bit of Whimsey
This year the auction will be held from 25 - 27 July. Head to the Collaborate for a Cause Facebook page to see all the terms and conditions, including informatin regarding registering to bid.
You can see more photos on the Lil Pip facebook page or the collaboration can be found (and to place your bid!) here. Congratulations Bridie and all those involved in this collaboration - it is just beautiful!