Is that like the worst blog title ever? Sorry about that. It's been one of those days!
I thought I would give you some more ideas on how to use ribbon. Most of these ribbons are from my Sew Box Subscriptions over a couple of months. Just supplemented with some I already had and some clips (either alligator or french barrettes).
The tutorial for the tuxedo box is here.
These will now go in my little birthday gift stash for future use. Well those that aren't nabbed by Miss 6.
Owl tuxedo bow
- orange ribbon my own or try neon orange or torrid orange from Sarah Lauren
- Woodland creatures ribbon from June Sew Box Subscription or try these cute owls or owls and butterflies (while you are there, check out the Japanese ladies ribbon. Totally cute!!)
- Owl button from the from June Sew Box Subscription or use one you have or try a charm or embellishments
Pretty pink tuxedo bow
- Peachy ribbon from April Sew Box Subscription or try peach from Sarah Lauren
- The flower ribbon is from the February Sew Box Subscription or I love this pretty paisley ribbon (so match the bottom layered ribbon)
- The flower on top is from the February Sew Box Subscription or try this pink resin flower or maybe a sequin beaded fabric flower.
Strawberry tuxedo bow
- Red ribbon my own or try hot red or poppy red from Sarah Lauren
- The strawberry ribbon is from the April Sew Box Subscription or browse the variety of printed ribbons to match your theme.
- The strawberry button on top is from the April Sew Box Subscription.
Hope that gave you some ideas. I have a none hair clip related idea to share with you too.